Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Christmas Traditions

What do you do on the night before Christmas?
Well here are my Christmas traditions. On the night before Christmas I go to both of my grandparents houses. That is where my traditions begin. When I go to my first house we eat our dinner and then we go to the living room and open our presents that they got us. When I go to the other house- first we eat the last part of the dinner. Next, we read a story about Jesus Christ that tells the true meaning of Christmas. Then we go home and set out cookies and milk for Santa. Then last of all we go to bed and wait and wait until morning.

1 comment:

  1. Good story. Can you give us a little more detail about what you eat for dinner and maybe what happens when you get up in the morning?

    ReplyDelete