Tuesday, December 1, 2009


Christmas Traditions
Do you have Christmas Traditions? Well, I do. I am going to tell you what we do for Christmas Traditions. On Christmas Eve, we have a feast with cornbread and vegetables such as green beans and corn. We go to our grandmother's house and set up the Christmas tree. We put up ornaments. The shapes are silver and gold balls with silver snowflakes. We put up different colored ones on the tree.We put a different colored star on top. Plus we put candycanes on the tree. When we get finished,we write a Christmas list. On Christmas day, we wake up early in the morning and drive to New Orleans for Christmas and have a feast. When we get there, we open our presents and have a good time with the toys. We all have a great time and I hope you do too. This effects my emotional side by making me happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brandi that is a great story have a merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete