Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Diana's Photos

This first photo is of me dancing in the Girls Brigade Break Up last year. It benefits me:
Socially: I meet other girls of different ages and make new friends.
Spiritually: It is a christian group and we talk about God, Jesus, and the bible.
Physically: We play games and dance, as you can see in the picture.
Mentally/Emotionally: It calms me down when I've been upset, and I learn new things.

This photo is of me in the snow for the first time, with my dad, big brother Blake and little brother Joel. It benefits me:

Socially: I am doing something with my family.

Spiritually: Snow is nature, which is a creation of God. (I'm Christian).

Physically: I was throwing snow and running around, which keeps me fit.

Mentally/Emotionally: I was bored and it made me happy. (The snow was in Waiouru, and we had been travelling for a couple of hours).

No comments:

Post a Comment